“Sunshine” stands for the nickname I grew up with and what I look for when I’m on the job. “Moments” stands for where my eye is looking, in the moments. Together they represent how I look for and love to capture the unique moments in your bright shining lives.
I have the best job getting to photograph beautiful people during some of the biggest events of their lives. I’ve been doing my photography through this professional business now for over 2 years and still fall in love with it all over again each time I pick up my camera.
- My favorite color is yellow.
- I lived in Africa (Kenya, Uganda, and Rwanda).
- I’m married to a sweet and very handsome musician, Josh (check out his band The Least of These).
- I have a dog named Haley and she is the cutest.
- I would eat nachos everyday if I didn’t always run out of chips (the kind where you lay chips on a plate, cover with shredded cheese, and microwave until gooey and irresistible.)
- I’m a nature-lover (the kind that has to hold tears in whenever an animal is hurt in a movie)
- Bohemian (long hair, skirts, leggings, and layers)
- I worked at Starbucks for a little over a year
- And I think I love everyone I’ve ever met