THE NITTY GRITTY
- a Sunshine Moment will keep your images archived for 2 years.
- Every photo shoot will include a low resolution digital copy of your best images. (The image count varies on a number of circumstances but a wedding should produce around 500 final images and a portrait session around 200)
- I am a full service photographer and can customize prints and products to my clients needs.
- For prints and/or albums contact me for the pricing PDF.
- Weddings: half of the session fee is required to reserve your session/package and is non refundable. The final payment is due two weeks after the ceremony.
- Portraits and Commercial Photography: the full session fee should be brought to the session.
I am available for travel. However, travel fees may be added if your wedding is outside a 30 minute radius of my home. Exceptions may be made for weddings near Milton, WI or Buffalo, MN as well. (Contact me for further details, questions, or concerns in regards to the travel outline.)
- 1-2 hour session: $150 (includes session, editing, disc of images with authorization to print as you like, postage)
- Clothing and/or changes are permitted, but they are part of the allotted time slot.
- We can switch locations as well, but that is also a part of the allotted time slot.
- This fee and set of rules applies to ALL types of portrait sessions (ex: kids, baby, family, graduation, etc)
- $150/session gets you a disc of all the images from your 1 – 2 hour session.
- Your session will begin upon my arrival. Please have your products fully set up before I arrive.
- This fee and set of rules applies to ALL other types of photography you could imagine, except travel photography and weddings.
- Let’s just say the circumstances could vary greatly, so if you want a personal photographing shadow on any vacation, bike trip, destination wedding/reception, or grand expedition contact me and we’ll work something out.
For a wedding I take on three unique roles with the purpose of capturing your big day in an all-encompassing sort of way…
ROLE 1: portraits. My goal is to capture the bride and groom and all their special people through out the day. (This always includes the bridal party and family.)
ROLE 2: event and candid. This category encompasses all the “happenings” of the big day from the ceremony to the reception and all the little “moments” in-between and surrounding the monumental celebration.
ROLE 3: cataloging. For lack of a better term, my third, and final, mission on a wedding day is to capture everything that’s put into the aesthetics of the day from the brides gown and personal items to the center pieces at the reception.
If you don’t like a package or want to do some adding or subtracting we can invent the perfect package for you, just ask :). However, the “Roots Package” remains as is.
Roots Package (standard): $750
- Me and my camera, and we do have fun!
- A full, nine hour, day of wedding coverage (exceeding the nine hours results in over time, $200 / hr, so feel free to work with me before the wedding for a package that includes more for a lesser price.)
- CD of images within three months after the wedding day.
- You have the rights to printing them whenever and wherever you want. (But if you post the on the web, this includes Facebook, you are responsible for giving me credit.)
- A slide show of images playing on my computer at your reception.
Lemon Drop Package: $950 ($50 savings)
- Roots Package
- Engagement Session (see below for details)
- $50 of print credit (can be put towards an album as well)
Tree Swing Package: $1,200 ($100 savings)
- Lemon Drop Package
- Rehearsal coverage (see below for details)
- $50 more print credit ($100 total)
Daisy Package: $1,400 ($100 savings)
- Lemon Drop Package
- Second Photographer (see below for details)
- $50 of print credit ($100 total)
Sunflower Package: $1,650 ($180 savings)
- Lemon Drop Package
- Second Photographer
- Rehearsal Coverage
- One custom designed 7 x 7 wedding album ($80 value)
- $50 of print credit ($150 total)
Maple Tree Package: $2,000 ($230 savings)
- Sunflower Package
- Videographer (see below for details)
- $50 of print credit ($200 total)
Sunshine Package: $2,450 ($330 savings)
- This is the whole shebang!
- Maple Tree Package
- Second custom designed 7 X 7 wedding album ($80 value – two complimentary albums total)
- A very full day of wedding coverage (you can keep me as long as you like, no limits! $600+ value)
- $100 of print credit ($300 total)
- Engagement session: $200 (This includes 1 – 2 hours of my time with you two love birds. Our task, to create some visual memories for wedding invitations, an engagement party, save-the-dates, or anything else you might want them for. The standard fee includes our session time, editing, and a disc of images [around 200 images are to be expected] with authorization to print.)
- More discs: This could be a brilliant offer for family and friends to take advantage of. You gain rights to as many prints as you like off full disc of images that I send to you for $200
- Rehearsal photography: $200 (the rehearsal and dinner can be a great place to catch the first round of great wedding photos. It is also a great opportunity for you and I to get acquainted and acclimated for more comfortable photography the next day.)
- Need more hours to capture more fun? $150/hour (past the nine allotted hours of course)
- Second photographer? $400 (Why hire a second photographer? It is their job to nail as many candid photos as possible while I orchestrate the big events. They’re also great for more ceremony points of view. Feel free to ask me for samples of what my seconds have done in the past.)
- Videographer? $350 (Includes the final video on a disc or jump drive and up to nine hours of wedding coverage)
- Want a discount?
Refer a friend: 10% off your next booking of me (you get the discount if your friend ends up booking and sending the deposit to me.)